China's Current Entry Policy & Regulations
As the world's COVID-19 epidemic continues to be severe, China's inbound tourism still remains suspended due to the entry restrictions on epidemic prevention and control. Below we would like to share with you some updated information on China's entry restrictions, travel tips, our flexible and full refund booking policies. We hope the epidemic will end soon and wish everyone to stay healthy. Anytime you need us, we will serve with our utmost sincerity.
China Entry RestrictionsLatest News: From Nov 06, 2020, foreigners from the United States, France, Germany, India, Singapore, Canada, Italy etc. need both nucleic acid test and IgM anti-body test within 48 hours before boarding. Learn More
China's Regulations on Epidemic Prevention and ControlThe epidemic prevention rules include, but are not limited to, the Health Declaration Form from local Chinese Embassy, the body temperature check on board the plane, health checks on arrival and a 14-day quarantine while in China. Learn More
Inbound Flights to ChinaThere are a limited number of international flights flying into China now. Based on the current flight schedules, there are 16 flights from the United States, 14 from Canada, 6 from Australia, 5 from UK, 5 from Singapore and 2 from India weekly. Learn More
COVID-19 Epidemic in ChinaLatest news on Jan 05, 2021: 89 new cases (53 in Hong Kong; 3 in Taiwan; 33 in Mainland China including 16 from abroad) have been reported on Jan 05. The Chinese government has strong control over any new cases, so it's safe to travel in China now. Learn More
Flexible Booking & Full RefundWe are taking measures to ensure that clients have a safe travel with us and book with confidence. You can make free changes before the tour starts, like changes of tour dates, number of travelers, destinations etc.; you enjoy our guaranteed money refund policy in case you have to cancel the trip; we provide free epidemic prevention supplies to clients during the tour in China. Please click here for more of safe travel in China.
Safe Travel Destinations in the WorldBased on the current situations, the low-risk destinations mainly include China, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, Mongolia, Morocco and Turkey. In China, besides top popular cities of Beijing, Xi’an, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guilin, Zhangjiajie, Huangshan which are loved by most first time travelers, some remote regions like Yunnan, Guizhou, Silk Road are getting more and more attentions now.
China Entry Restrictions
- Those who only hold a visa issued before 0:00 on March 26, 2020, but have no residence permit mentioned above cannot enter China.
- The residence permit mentioned only refers to the three categories: work, personal matters and reunion. Other categories, like study and journalist, are not allowed.
- Holders of the above valid residence permits may enter China without applying for another visa.
- Foreign nationals holding residence permits that expire before March 28 shall not be allowed to enter China.
- Foreign nationals holding residence permits that expire after March 28 may apply for entry visas of the same category if the purpose of entry remains unchanged.
- The above-mentioned foreigners allowed to enter China must strictly abide by China's regulations on epidemic prevention and control.
China's Regulations on Epidemic Prevention and Control
Health Declaration FormYou need to apply for the Health Declaration Form at the local Chinese embassy, and to receive this you should provide a proof of a negative test result for COVID-19 issued no more than 5 days before departure. For clients from countries where dual testing is required, you will need to present the evidence of negative nucleic acid and IgM antibody tests taken within 48 hours before departure.
Health Checks on ArrivalPassengers will receive health checks on arrival, such as body temperature, nucleic acid or swab tests. Those who pass the health check will be further quarantined for 14 days, and those who fail may be sent to a designated hospital for treatment directly.
Centralized QuarantineNext, you will experience a quarantine at a government designated hotel for at least 14 days. Below are some of the facts you might want to know.
- The cost of quarantine is your responsibility, including hotel room rate, meals, and other personal expenses.
- No one is allowed to go out during the quarantine period. Please prepare enough personal necessities, such as clothes, medicine, etc.
- Families with large numbers may be assigned to different rooms.
- You will receive nucleic acid test during the quarantine period. Those who test positive or have close contact will be sent to the government hospital for treatment.
- When the quarantine is over, you may travel in China from city to city without a second quarantine.
Inbound Flights to China
|Departure Country||Flight Availability||Airline Company||Number of Flights a Week|
|United States||Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sun||United Airlines; American Airlines; Delta Air Lines; China Airlines; China Eastern Airlines; China Southern Airlines; Xiamen Airlines||16|
|Australia||Wed, Thu, Fri, Sun||China Eastern Airlines; China Southern Airlines; Xiamen Airlines||6|
|UK||Thu, Fri, Sun||British Airways; China Airlines; China Eastern Airlines; China Southern Airlines||5|
|Canada||Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun||Air Canada; China Airlines; China Eastern Airlines; China Southern Airlines; Xiamen Airlines; Hainan Airlines, Sichuan Airlines||14|
|Singapore||Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri||China Airlines; China Eastern Airlines; China Southern Airlines; Xiamen Airlines||5|
|India||Tue, Thu||China Airlines; China Eastern Airlines||2|
COVID-19 Epidemic in China
COVID-19 Outbreak Statistics in China on Jan 05
Existing Confirmed: 1353
Cumulative Confirmed: 97061
Is it safe to travel in China now?
What do I need to prepare for traveling in China?
What is the Health QR Code and how can I get it?